Wednesday, January 23, 2013

The house at the village

My friend KatoYdata beat me to this, but i did took some awesome pictures at the old house of KatoYdata's grandmother at the village, when we went for a walk during my Christmas stay in Cyprus.

And i suck at taking photos. I really do. So taking one or two good ones, is something isn't it? Especially when the photos are of something so usual and so unique at the same time as a traditional house in a small village of Cyprus.  


                                                                                                    

Traditional pot alignment in the kitchen. There is no Cypriot of my generation who has grown in a house not owning at least one of these flowery ones. 


A traditional oil lamp hung on the kitchen wall (just like my grandma's).

No comments:

Post a Comment